Late again, because I was away from my computer, taking millions of photos on vacation! A few will end yup here, and the rest? Well, the rest will be the subject of another blog post, later. Don’t worry, you wont miss them if you are subscribed to this blog or follow my Facebook page!
22. Looking Forward
25. Future Investment
27. The Season
22. Looking Forward –Second leg of our flight they moved us to a 767 and we got bulkhead seats….
23. Potential—SUNRISE!!!! Our only morning at Grand Canyon, and the clouds were heavy. But just as the sun climbed over the canyon wall and hit this rock, it showed us the potential (realized) for a glorious day.
24. Jump—who will jump down first? Who jumped UP second? This just made me smile, it looks like American Gothic.
25. Future Investment—Future quilt…almost finished!
26. Engaged—Waldo needed coffee ASAP so he would be able to focus on the day ahead!
27. The Season—the sun had just set and we were walking to our car the first night we arrived at Grand Canyon…. Look at who had come out to eat!
28. Anticipation—In an effort to not overwhelm others with vacation photos, I decided to take this photo while waiting for the ketchup to pour. Surprise! It was actually one of the prompts for the week!
My Photography website. All images available for purchase.
Follow me on Facebook.
On Twitter, I am@rteest42 .
My Etsy shop! –Photos, jewelry