TWO! weeks of fun and games, with a vacation tossed into the mix. Weeks of 7/6/14-7/19/14
This is CY365! My photography website. Follow me on Facebook. On Twitter, I am@rteest42
7. To the Point
8. An Apple a Day
9. Left Behind
10. On the Window Sill
11. Gone Fishin’
13. Beautiful Light
14. An Old Bridge
16. A Long Shadow
17. View From Above
19. As the Sun Sets
6. Pride—In a job well done! I have Laylabug on one of my two days off every week, and chores can’t wait!
7. To the Point—Yes, they ARE my family. Einstein, watching the carryings on of his humans.
8. An Apple a Day—or failing that, an Italian Ice from Ralphs!
9. Left Behind—Neko was very clingy when we got home!
10. On the Window Sill—“And the sun comes into our room like a god all perfect light and promises ….”
11. Gone Fishin’, Or How to Eat a Pepperoni Pizza. (from the Middle out)
12. Centered— This is Monday: Toddlers and Kitties.
13. Beautiful Light— From the Staten Island Ferry, A School on the Hill…Literally … That’s my high school on the left of New York Harbor. St Peters Girls, Staten Island, NY
14. An Old Bridge—The Outerbridge Crossing, Staten Island, NY. View with the top down! Built 1925.
15. Red—Timmy took a few laps around the racetrack at Watkins Glen Racetrack in NY while we were on vacation!
16. A Long Shadow–Just a wee bit to close to the edge of the water at Sea Bright, NJ! Minutes after judging that we were pretty far back and beyond a rise, we were breached! Who knew there was so much sand IN a wave??
17. View From Above.-Decisions, Decisions!
18. Layers Wolf Moon, July 12, 2014, Connecticut.
19. As the Sun Sets, Seaside Heights, NJ
One thought on “Photos of the Week (s), #CY365, VACATION Edition!”
Your photos are great. Glad you got away and had a wonderful time!!