This week, I was able to make most of the prompts work… Crossed out prompts are those I feel I captured…. I LOVE COMMENTS! Nope, not a subtle hint at all
This is CY365! My photography website. Follow me on Facebook. On Twitter, I am@rteest42
22. Summer Silhouette
23. Under the Sun
25. Number 15
26. Have a Ball
27. In the Shade
28. Traditional Attire
22. Summer Silhouette Ok, really a shadow…As I got out of my car at 9:30 this evening, I was thinking about the fact I still needed to take my daily photo…. I almost stepped on Mr. Camofrog here…
23. Under the Sun— Peaches and Cream… some daylily and Queen Annes Lace
24. Explore—Monday. We went to visit my cousin today, so…I was going to post a baby photo, right, but Gulliver here decided that wouldn’t do…. My cousin Thom’s cat is a natural model as you see by this montage during an impromptu photo shoot! (So, yes CAT photos for my daily. But a different cat, ok???)
26. Have a Ball Why, yes, please. There is a princess beach ball in the way back of my car….
27. In the Shade/shadows Prompt is in the shadows. I keep things. I am not a hoarder, more a magpie…ooh, look, shiny thing!
In the back corner of my jewelry drawer sit these two shadows of my past….a NYC subway token and a laundry chip! I haven’t done laundry in a laundromat on Staten Island in 12 years, and subway tokens were obsolete long before then! Memories! And small things, surely saving them won’t harm anything, right? Multiply that times how many bits of my past that are tucked here and there …(I tossed the chip. I’ll always have this photo)
Haven’t had a selfie in a bit…
This is just playing with the iPhone and testing the limits of my photo apps… any idea what it is??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLEST BABY BRUDDER!!!
Here he is in all his beardless glory…Love you!!!