23. Phone Art
26. Arched 27. Where I Stand
23. Phone Art— O’Dark Thirty, Sunday Morning. Yes, I’m ‘driving’… but as I am not going anywhere while the freight train goes by….I take a LOT of my daily photos with my iPhone. There are some amazing apps that are so easy to use to manipulate images!
24. Lineup–Lineup Tonight’s line up included dinner and shopping. We reconnected with a cousin we haven’t seen in a decade, and his fiancé. It was GREAT and we aren’t waiting that long till next time. After that, we had a bit of time to kill before finding her Momma, so we went shoe shopping. Laylabug sat down on the floor, took off her shoes and wanted to try out these Michael Kors….
26. Arched–Neko is watching dust particles in the sunbeam…
27. Where I Stand—Have we ever discussed my apparent inability to follow quilting patterns? Once again, presented with a quick quilt, even a non-thinking quilt, and I have turned it into a project. This is based on the jellyroll star quilt from Missouri Star Quilt Company. But I can’t leave good enough. So instead of a jellyroll and a solid backing, I decided to blend eight fabrics from my collection that will alternate as either light or dark depending on where they go. I got the idea at RMQG meeting last week. Thanks, ladies! My drive home is always full of plotting!
29. Luck Neko feels that with luck, sitting patiently by his person’s door will bring her home! (it worked!!)
Ok, spring IS coming. Woody is back! I haven’t heard him pecking on the bedroom walls yet too early in the morning, but it HAS been miserable and cold….
I crossed things off of my To Do list yesterday, so today I plan to leave work early and start tackling the rest— which are mostly quilting related!
That leaves us at the end of three months of CY365… Have you been playing along?? How is is going?
This is CY365! My photography website. Follow me on Facebook. On Twitter, I am@rteest42